District Vision X New Balance Nagata Speed Blade
District Vision X New Balance Nagata Speed Blade Stone/Silver Mirror
Made in Japan.
The Nagata Speed Blade is a six base frame with a classic aviator shape designed to protect the eyes and enhance the field of vision. The frame is constructed from TR90 injected nylon with beta titanium armature and hardware, and features our signature D+ therapeutic grade lenses, constructed from a proprietary form of shatterproof polycarbonate. The lens interiors are treated with both anti-reflective and oleophobic coatings for holistic eye protection and water and oil repellency. A fully adjustable and hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips provide a secure and customizable fit.
The Most Comfortable Sports Frame
The hypoallergenic adjustable nosepad is mounted with titanium screws and a titanium core to produce the lightest, most comfortable sports frame. We recommend visiting a preferred optician to ensure a durable and comfortable fit.
Each frame is accompanied with an Ultrasuede® pouch, serving as both a storage solution and a lens-cleaning accessory. Ultrasuede® is a soft material with a luxurious texture incorporating 30% recycled plant-based fibers, utilizing advanced fiber technology pioneered by Japan’s Toray Industries, Inc.
Research & Development
District Vision researches and develops tools for outdoor pursuits. We have collaborated with athletes to produce the world's first proprietary Japanese eyewear system. With all our products, we maintain the methodology of Kaizen, the concept of continuous improvement, to make the finest tools for athletes.
D+ Silver Flash was developed for physical pursuits requiring maximum sun protection. The mirror coating facilitates additional infrared screening. The lens offers 100% UVA/B protection while transmitting 10.29% of visible light and 9.70% of blue light. Athletes often forget sunglasses are a medical device. Unlike our skin, our eyes do not contain melanin. This means each time we expose them to sunlight they become more sensitive.
Sports Lens of the Future
D+ lens technology is constructed from a proprietary form of polycarbonate, which is shatterproof. The lens interior features an anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection. The lens is finished with our oleophobic treatment making it water and oil repellent.
Size: 132.9 MM
Chat with a live EWE Crew optician by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner.
We're here to help you with sizing, prescriptions, styling and more.
- Orders over $500 USD: Enjoy Free Standard Ground Shipping. For faster delivery, orders over $1000 USD qualify for Free 2 Day Air Shipping.
- Orders under $500 USD: Standard Ground Shipping is available for a flat rate of $10.
- 2 Day Air Shipping: Available for a fee of $35.
- We offer international shipping at a flat rate of $50.
- Orders are typically processed and fulfilled within 2 business days of purchase in our stores.
- Prescription Lenses Orders - please note that our advanced lenses, typically ship in 2-3 weeks due to the additional customization required. We are committed to delivering your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Custom orders, prescription lens orders, and limited edition collections (e.g., Jacques Marie Mage) are final sale and ineligible for return. These items are marked as "final sale" on the product pages.
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional period or with a discount code are also considered final sale.
- For other eligible items, you may initiate a return by emailing us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
More detailed information about our shipping and returns policy can be found on our website.
You can place an order on FRAMEDEWE.com, using your FSA or HSA card as you would any other credit card. Make sure you have an up-to-date prescription and PD (pupil distance).