SALT. Columbia 56
SALT. Columbia in Brushed Gold/Antique Leaves
Perhaps the most iconic shape in the history of sunglasses, the classic tear drop aviator has proven itself as a true tool of eye protection for nearly a century. The SALT. COLUMBIA builds on that heritage to offer the perfect blend of style, functionality, and optical performance.
The 1mm acetate insert provides a new level of structure and protection to the lens. This allows for the pairing of best-in-class materials that previously would not work together, such as titanium and glass. Additionally, this insert provides another layer of color variation, with both bold contrasting and subtle monochrome colorways.
The organic SALT. pattern is custom stamped on inside of temple tips and nose pads adding a unique identity and providing more grip against the skin to increase the fit retention of the frame. Whether in the skies or on the silver screen, if you’re only going to have one pair of sunglasses, this is the one.
- 56[ ]16-142 B 45 ED 57
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Aerospace Grade Japanese Titanium provides durability with a featherweight feel.
- 1mm insert provides a new level of structure and protection to the lens, as well as, offers an additional layer of color variation with both bold contrasting and subtle monochrome colorways.
- Organic SALT. pattern is custom stamped on inside of temple tips and nose pads adding a unique identity, and providing more grip against the skin to increase the fit retention of the frame.
- SALT. Polarized optical grade Glass and CR-39 lenses.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and protect from harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Chat with a live EWE Crew optician by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner.
We're here to help you with sizing, prescriptions, styling and more.
- Orders over $500 USD: Enjoy Free Standard Ground Shipping. For faster delivery, orders over $1000 USD qualify for Free 2 Day Air Shipping.
- Orders under $500 USD: Standard Ground Shipping is available for a flat rate of $10.
- 2 Day Air Shipping: Available for a fee of $35.
- We offer international shipping at a flat rate of $50.
- Orders are typically processed and fulfilled within 2 business days of purchase in our stores.
- Prescription Lenses Orders - please note that our advanced lenses, typically ship in 2-3 weeks due to the additional customization required. We are committed to delivering your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Custom orders, prescription lens orders, and limited edition collections (e.g., Jacques Marie Mage) are final sale and ineligible for return. These items are marked as "final sale" on the product pages.
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional period or with a discount code are also considered final sale.
- For other eligible items, you may initiate a return by emailing us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
More detailed information about our shipping and returns policy can be found on our website.
You can place an order on FRAMEDEWE.com, using your FSA or HSA card as you would any other credit card. Make sure you have an up-to-date prescription and PD (pupil distance).