Matte Smoke Grey
SALT. Ventura in Matte Smoke Grey/Glass Silver Half Flash Lens
With roots that run deep in music, film, and pop culture, the acetate aviators of the 1970’s were the go-to choice for the icons that defined the era. Whether it be Paul Newman wearing them on a break from racing the ’79 24 Hours of Le Mans, or Stevie Wonder while recording his iconic “Songs in the Key of Life” album, some of the greatest moments in film and music history were accompanied by this classic eyewear style.
The SALT. VENTURA continues that rich history, by paying homage to the soft lines and exaggerated style, but with an emphasis on optics. Every piece of SALT. eyewear is designed to carry a prescription, implementing specific thickness transitions to ensure any stress on the frame is not transferred to the lens. All so the next generation of icons have a go-to pair of frames to wear while making history.
- 100% Made In Japan with high quality Japanese componentry.
- Japanese acetate ensures rigidity & durability for a proper fit, lasting adjustments, and high luster.
- Functional rivet hinges provide lasting quality for generations.
- Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Chat with a live EWE Crew optician by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner.
We're here to help you with sizing, prescriptions, styling and more.
- Orders over $500 USD: Enjoy Free Standard Ground Shipping. For faster delivery, orders over $1000 USD qualify for Free 2 Day Air Shipping.
- Orders under $500 USD: Standard Ground Shipping is available for a flat rate of $10.
- 2 Day Air Shipping: Available for a fee of $35.
- We offer international shipping at a flat rate of $50.
- Orders are typically processed and fulfilled within 2 business days of purchase in our stores.
- Prescription Lenses Orders - please note that our advanced lenses, typically ship in 2-3 weeks due to the additional customization required. We are committed to delivering your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Custom orders, prescription lens orders, and limited edition collections (e.g., Jacques Marie Mage) are final sale and ineligible for return. These items are marked as "final sale" on the product pages.
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional period or with a discount code are also considered final sale.
- For other eligible items, you may initiate a return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
More detailed information about our shipping and returns policy can be found on our website.
You can place an order on FRAMEDEWE.com, using your FSA or HSA card as you would any other credit card. Make sure you have an up-to-date prescription and PD (pupil distance).